RECYCLED MICROFLEECE JACKET
Lightweight, warm & affordable – a fitted, soft feel, recycled microfleece, zipped jacket made from sustainable yarns. An ideal all-season, layer garment.
- YKK NATULON® Eco-Friendly front zip
- Soft bound elasticised cuff & hem
- Decorative body stitching
- Easy wash, quick dry
- Side pockets
- Hang loop
- Made from highest quality PERPETUAL© sustainable yarns using 100% post-consumer PET recycled plastic bottles offering a sustainable equivalent to conventional yarns
- End of life recyclable
- Biodegradable bags & recycled cartons
- FABRICS & CARE
- 165gm² 100% Recycled polyester
- Zip: YKK NATULON® Eco-friendly front zip
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT IRON
DO NOT TUMBLE DRY
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
40 DEGREE WASH - GENTLE
- Access= Open
- Recommended process= Embroidery
- NEW Grey
- NEW Forest
- NEW White
Corresponding products for this product;
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions. Measurements are given in UK inches and European mens sizes, unless otherwise noted.
How to measure:
Chest: Measure around the chest at its widest point.
CLICK FOR DETAILED MEASUREMENT GUIDE
Click here for our User Information PDF.